Why List With Me?
- I have access to market data about recent sales and other homes on the market that can be used to price your home appropriately. Studies show that homes priced right when they’re first listed sell more quickly and for a higher price than those that linger on the market.
- I can show your home when you aren't available, can respond to inquiries from potential buyers and their agents, and can get valuable feedback from visitors – all things that save you time.
- I can look at your home objectively and suggest ways to improve its appearance – by staging and minor repairs - so it appeals to more buyers.
- Buyers typically prefer to look at a home without the seller present so they can feel more comfortable exploring the rooms and visualizing themselves in the property. Buyers will also be less inclined to make an offer on a house if they know they'll be negotiating with directly with the seller. Having an agent on each side creates an emotional buffer between buyer and seller.
- I can screen visitors to your home, which provides a measure of safety that FSBO sellers don’t have. In addition, by checking to see if the buyers are legitimate and can afford to purchase your home, a Realtor can help you avoid wasting time showing your home to unrealistic buyers.
- I have professional marketing expertise, contacts with other Realtors who work with buyers, and the support of a brokerage that can market your home more widely than you can as an individual.
- I can help you negotiate a contract that not only garners you an appropriate price for your home but that meets your needs for a settlement date and keeps you out of legal trouble. An oversight on even one required form or legally mandated disclosure can lead to a protracted and expensive buyer lawsuit even after the transaction closes.
Let me help you save time and money AND sell your house faster!
Find out more about How it Works
or just …Get Started Now if you’re ready:
All information is held strictly confidential.